MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon & Other Posts
Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Super Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Details of CAPF Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Medical Officer Selection Board – CAPF|
|Job Name||Super Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||13.09.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||27.10.2021|
CAPF MOSB Vacancy Details
|Super Specialist Medical Officer||05|
|Specialist Medical Officer||201|
Eligibility Criteria for MO, SMO & Other Posts
Details Of Vacancies:
- Super Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon
- Applicants must have possessed MBBS/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Rs.400 for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ EXSM candidates.
How to apply MOSB CAPF Recruitment Notification 2021
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.09.2021 to 27.10.2021
- Applying Link: Click Here