UIDAI Recruitment 2021| Deputy Director, Section officer & other posts
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Various Deputy Director, Assistant Account officer, Section officer and Private secretary. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Details of UIDAI Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Name||Deputy Director, Assistant Account officer, Section officer and Private secretary|
|Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand), Mumbai (Maharashtra) Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), New Delhi, Chandigarh , Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Notification Released Date||06.08.2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||23.09.2021|
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Assistant Account officer||03|
Eligibility criteria for Deputy Director , Section officer & other post
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.08.2021 to 23.09.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here